Invite One Family Over For Dinner Each Month
- Start with a family that we already know, to get used to having people over.
- We can invite them over or invite them to join us if/when we go out to eat.
Plan, Prepare, and Carry Out At Least Two Parties in 2010
- The parties can be for birthdays, holidays, or just because.
- I need to invite at least 2 other families.
Set Up Play Dates At Least Once a Month
This is the same as one of my mommy goals, but play dates are as much for moms as they are for kids. If it weren't for play dates, I'd probably only see other adults on Sundays! So I need to take the initiative and get play dates started.
- Set up play dates with other moms I already know who have children the same age as my son.
- Start with one a month, then gradually increase in frequency.
- Find local mommy groups to get to know other moms. If there aren't any in my area, then look into starting one.
Are you an introvert like me? Do you have any tips for overcoming your social fears? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I might feature you in the future.